We welcome you to join Dr. Bruce Freeman for a live seminar covering Patient Experience.
Seminar Topic: The Value of a Patient Experience Management Program in Your Practice
Speaker: Dr. Bruce Freeman
The Patient Experience Management lecture includes all best practices, to help you plan, design, and react to everyday patient interactions. It has the power to increase patient satisfaction, loyalty, and acceptance of your services so you can exceed patient expectations. This lecture will give you the tools for the implementation of a successful Patient Experience Program in your practice.
Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Practice Managers, Administrative Team
Key Learning Objectives:
- What is the definition of Patient Experience and Patience Experience Management?
- Understanding the secret to building an excellent Patient Experience
- How to recognise those issues, both experiential and clinical, that are affecting patient retention and acceptance of treatment plans?
- Understand the connection between rational, emotional, subconscious, and psychological patient experiences and why they are essential
- Evaluate those details that most practices overlook
- Understanding the problems and pitfalls you will face
- How to get the team involved?
- How successful is your brand?
Date: September 20, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Subject Code: 149
CE Credits: 6
Cost: $999 for a single seat or $3299 for 5 Team Members* + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change. To register using the group rate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact email@example.com
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.