We welcome you to join Dr. Sergio Kuttler for a full-day lecture on Root Canal Instrumentation and 3D Obturation in Endodontic Therapy!
Locations & Dates
Toronto, February 22, 2019
CE Credits: 7
Delivery Method: Lecture
AGD Subject Code: 070
Cost: $850 + applicable taxes*Prices are subject to change. To register using the group rate, please email us at email@example.com
Seminar Topic: The Golden Era of Root Canal Instrumentation
Speaker: Dr. Sergio Kuttler
In 2011, reciprocating instrumentation was reintroduced to Endodontics. Due to its simplicity of use and the lack of procedural errors during cleaning and shaping, it has gained tremendous confidence and acceptance among dental schools, General Dentists and Endodontists worldwide. With new metallurgy and technology to improve the performance of NiTi instruments, “The Golden Era Of Root Canal Instrumentation” has just started and will continue changing the way we perform root canal therapy for years to come.
Audience: Dentists and Specialists
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the advantages of different alloy treatments in endodontic files
- Understand the advantages of a single file NiTi system
- Understand the objectives of canal instrumentation and how to achieve these objectives with a single NiTi file system based on research
- Understand the advantage of a single file system in preparing root canal systems without procedural errors
- Understand the advantages of core-obturation materials for 3D obturation of the prepared canal space based on the “best evidence possible”
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.