We welcome you to join Dr. Sam Daher for a live seminar covering incorporating Invisalign® treatment into your overall plan
Locations & Dates
Toronto, Feb 7, 2019
CE Credits: 4
Delivery Method: Lecture
AGD Subject Code: 379
Cost: $549+ applicable taxes*Prices are subject to change. To register using the group rate, please email us at email@example.com
Seminar Topic: Incorporating Invisalign® Treatment Into Your Overall Plan
Speaker: Dr. Sam Daher
Designed for developing Invisalign® providers, this lecture focuses on applying the range of Invisalign® treatment approaches to more complex cases. The inclusion of Invisalign® in practices is providing better clinical outcomes for both the patient and the practitioner. When applied properly, one can expect higher productivity and greater efficiencies. This course will outline technologies and techniques available to enable the digital workflow and treatment planning, as well as how to integrate them into your practice and how to combine them into producing the best patient experience. Special emphasis will be placed on Digital Smile Design, a tool for treatment planning, patient motivation and lab communication.
Audience: Dentists and Specialists*
* Please note that Invisalign® Fundamentals is a prerequisite to this course. You must have previously completed Invisalign® Fundamentals to attend this session.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Incorporating Invisalign® treatments into your practice and patient treatment plan
- Finding the best approach to every case from the time of diagnosis to planning
- Applying the principles of biomechanics to Invisalign® patient treatments
- Standardizing routine prescription requests
- Utilizing advanced tools in the ClinCheck software to provide additional diagnostic information
- Treatment plan development: evaluating the use of attachments, prescribing and performing IPR, and using buttons and elastics
- Determine what retention solution is ideal for each individual patient
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.