We welcome you to join Dr. Effrat Habsha for a live seminar and hands-on participation session covering porcelain veneers
Seminar Topic: Porcelain Veneers from A-Z
Speaker: Dr. Effrat Habsha
The focus of this hands-on program is to provide the general practitioner with key insights in achieving predictable, esthetic outcomes with porcelain veneers. In the first part of the session, we will review prosthodontic treatment planning as well as indications and contraindications for porcelain veneers. A step-by-step approach to tooth preparation, impression, temporization and cementation will follow. Clinical examples of porcelain veneers will be presented. The hands-on component will recap the didactic session, giving course participants the opportunity to prepare, impress and temporize the maxillary anteriors on a typodont.
Audience: Dentists and Dental Hygienists
Key Learning Objectives:
- Indications and contraindications for porcelain veneers
- Appropriate treatment planning for porcelain veneers
- The clinical protocol for veneer fabrication including tooth preparation, temporization, impression and veneer cementation
- Hands-on opportunity to fabricate a silicone matrix, prepare, impress and temporize a maxillary typodont for porcelain veneers
Date: November 2, 2018
Location: Evergreen Brick Works, 550 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 3X8
- DDS - 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Hygienist - 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Subject Code: 780
- DDS - 6
- Hygienist - 4
- DDS - $1095* + applicable taxes
- Hygienist - $250* + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change.
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact email@example.com
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.