We welcome you to join Dr. Timothy Donley for a full-day live seminar on Periodontics
Date: October 20, 2018
Location: Cluny Bistro, 35 Tank House Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Subject Code: 490
CE Credits: 7
Cost: DDS - $850* + applicable taxes, Team - $250 + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change.
Seminar Topic: One-Day Periodontics: How To Consistently Give Patients Improved Clinical Outcomes and Better Overall Health
Speaker: Timothy Donley, DDS MSD
You can no longer afford to ignore the impact of the most common chronic inflammatory disease known to mankind; Periodontitis. Maximizing the resolution of periodontal inflammation affects biofilm, periodontal destruction and systemic health. It’s time to recognize and acknowledge the role that inflammation plays in both oral and systemic diseases and take action to change the therapeutic approach of how we treat periodontal disease. Getting consistently adequate periodontal outcomes is now more important then ever. Come and learn how to do just that!
Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants
Key Learning Objectives:
- How to take a risk-based, priority patient approach
- Learn an evidence based, non-surgical approach to non-surgical treatment of chronic periodontitis
- Learn a hygiene visit evaluation protocol which motivates patients
- How to enhance your clinical efficacy an patient experience during SRP
- How to maximally modulate inflamation
- How to support your patients with the most innovating and effective home care regimen
- You will also have access to the practice management materials necessary to facilitate a successful and quick integration into your practice
- The most effective periodontal risk assessment form that can be used in your practice
- Dialogue scripts to facilitate clear communication with your risk factor patients: smoking, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia/osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, etc.
- Simple protocol to successfully enhance clinical outcomes and patient experience
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.