We welcome you to join Dr. Gary Glassman for a two-day intense endodontics course
Date: September 7 & 8, 2018
- Day 1: 8AM - 4:30PM
- Day-Two: 8AM - 3:30PM
Subject Code: 070
CE Credits: 13.5
DDS - $2190+ applicable taxes (DDS)
Dental Assistant - $500 + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change.
Seminar Topic: Two-Day Intense Endodontics
Speaker: Dr. Gary Glassman, DDS, FRCD(C)
Join Dr. Gary Glassman for a full day lecture and hands-on participation course, covering new standards in endodontic treatment. This limited attendance course addresses breakthrough concepts and details
the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics.
An adjunctive assistant program will address endodontic setup, rubber dam and radiograph placement and collaboration between doctor and assistant to provide best-in-class patient experience.
Audience: Dentists and Dental Assistants
Key Learning Objectives:
- Efficient setup for the endodontic procedure
- Comfortably place rubber dam and x-ray for the endodontic procedure
- Doctor-assistant collaboration for best-in-class patient experience
- Accurately locate the apical constriction and troubleshooting tips
- Access, ultrasonics, and glide path creation
- Shaping predictably with the latest in NiTi instrumentation
- Irrigants and irrigant delivery systems
- Obturation using the continuous wave of condensation and restoration of the endodontically treated tooth
- Hands-on rotation workshop for obturation and restoration of the endodontically treated tooth
- Restore the endodontically treated tooth to maximize endodontic success
- Controlling pain before, during and after the endodontic procedure (including proper medication prescriptions)
- Management of procedural accidents
- Limited seating available
- Attendees of the hands-on workshop must provide a selection of extracted, unaccessed and pre-accessed fully developed teeth of all tooth types that are soaked in full strength bleach for 24 hours
- The root canals of the pre-accessed teeth must be negotiated to the apices with a #10 stainless steel hand file
- DG 16 Endodontic Explorers and Loupes and headlamps should also be brought for maximum visualization
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact email@example.com
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.