We welcome you to join Dr. Sam Daher for a live seminar covering orthodontic retention and stability
Date: June 9, 2018
Time: 1PM - 5PM
Subject Code: 379
CE Credits: 4
Cost: $549* + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change.
Seminar Topic: Orthodontic Retention and Stability: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Speaker: Dr. Sam Daher
The three major goals of orthodontic treatment are ideal function, ideal aesthetics, and stability of results. The challenge of retaining orthodontic results and ensuring long term stability remains the biggest challenge to every dentist and orthodontist. This lecture will provide the practitioner with evidence-based clinical information used to inform clinical decisions during treatment planning and retention. This evidence-based lecture will be on both short-term and long-term orthodontic treatment stability.
Audience: Dentists and Specialists*
Key Learning Objectives:
- Treatment and retention design, with long-term stability in mind
- Development of treatment plan that allows for reorganization of the gingival and periodontal tissues
- Treatment to minimize changes due to growth and permit neuromuscular adaptation to the corrected tooth position
- How to maintain teeth in unstable positions (sometimes necessary due to compromise or aesthetics)
* Please note that Invisalign® Fundamentals is a prerequisite to this course. You must have previously completed Invisalign® Fundamentals to attend this session.
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.