We welcome you to join Dr. Paul Jang for a live, hands-on seminar covering Platelet-Rich Blood Derivatives: PRP, PRF and CGF
Seminar Topic: Platelet-Rich Blood Derivatives: PRP PRF and CGF
Speaker: Dr. Paul Jang, DMD, FRDC(C)
In this hands-on seminar, Dr. Paul Jang will help dental practitioners simplify soft tissue, bone tissue grafting and implant therapy with PRF and the latest new technique: CGF/AFG.At the conclusion of the program the participants will understand:
- Biology, physiology, mechanisms of action and influence of platelet concentrates on tissue healing
- Be able to differentiate between PRP, PRGF, PRF (L-PRF, I-PRF, A-PRF) and CGF
- How to make and use PRF membrane
- How to make and use Autologous Fibrin Glue (AGF) as “matrix” in bone augmentation: protocol, clinical results
- “Putty”/ “sticky bone” making protocol
- How to mix PRF and CGF with biomaterials in effective way for bone and soft tissue regeneration
- Simple and predictable phlebotomy techniques
- Extraction site management
- Aid in soft tissue healing
- Cosmetic application of CGF/PRF
- Management and protocol for sinus membrane perforation (small and large perforations)
- Sinus grafting utilizing only CGF (no bone graft)
- Ideal for patients who are medically compromised with poor healing capacity (smokers/diabetics)
- Pain management after implant and grafting surgery
Date: February 10, 2018
Location: Evergreen Brick Works, 550 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 3X8
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Subject Code: 490
CE Credits: 7
Cost: $1095* + applicable taxes for DDS, $250* + applicable taxes for Practice Team
*Prices are subject to change. Select DC Institute Members receive preferred pricing. Please login to your profile to see if you qualify, download your access code and review the terms and conditions.
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.