We welcome you to join Dr. Gary Glassman for a morning lecture (unlimited attendance) and afternoon hands-on participation course (limited attendance), covering new standards in endodontic treatment.
Seminar Topic: Endodontic Solutions: Scientifically Based Strategies for Performing Endodontic Treatment Predictably Profitably and Painlessly
Speaker: Dr. Gary Glassman, DDS, FRCD(C)
This Unlimited attendance AM lecture and Limited attendance PM hands-on participation course
Also to be discussed will be predictable irrigation protocols using Apical Negative Pressure using the EndoVac™ irrigation system. Vertical condensation of thermo-softened
Key Learning Objectives:
- Assess the criteria for a successful endodontic procedure
- Accurately locate the apical constriction.
- Shape the root canal space using NiTi technology in a safe and efficient manner- canal negotiation, apical finishing techniques. The TF™ (Twisted File) Adaptive NiTi system will be discussed in detail. A NEW multi-setting motor utilizing Adaptive Motion Technology, will be introduced.
- Remove the Smear layer and Biofilm using state of the art Irrigation Protocols using passive ultrasonic irrigation and Apical Negative Pressure using the Endo Vac™ Irrigation System
- Obturate the root canal system in 3-D to capture the natural anatomy with the continuous wave of condensation using the Elements™ Free Obturation System.
Doctors attending the PM Hands On Course MUST attend the AM lecture.
Attendees of the
ACRYLIC REPLICA TEETH CAN BE PROVIDED IN LIEU OF/IN ADDITION TO PRE-ACCESSED EXTRACTED TEETH.
Date: October 20, 2017
Time: 8:00am to 12:00pm
CE Credits: 4
Cost: $549* + applicable tax
PM (full day) Session
Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Subject Code: 070
CE Credits: 7
Cost: $1,095* + applicable tax
*Prices are subject to change. DC Institute Members please login to your profile to register for your course.
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this time will be assessed their full registration fees. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact email@example.com
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those
Space is limited and registration available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.