Interactive eLearning program covering IPAC – Infection Prevention and Control for Clinical Staff
Locations & Dates
This is an online course.
CE Credits: 1
Duration: 45 mins
AGD Subject Code: 148
Seminar Topic: Infection Prevention and Control for Clinical Staff
Welcome to the IPAC - Infection Prevention and Control course for Clinical Staff. This course will reinforce key infection prevention and control practices and protocols for all dental professionals , and test the learner's knowledge of IPAC protocols for a successful infection and disease prevention in the dental Practice.
Audience: Clinical Staff (Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Nurse, Sterilization)
Key Learning Objectives:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and reduce the risks of transmission of microorganisms by applying appropriate risk management protocols
- Demonstrate proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Recognize the importance of proper reprocessing protocols
- Follow specific guidelines to properly maintain all equipment and correct steps to clean and disinfect treatment areas
- Explain consistent environmental cleaning protocols
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.