Take THIS COURSE FOR FREE using code FREE100FEB at registration.
Locations & Dates
Toronto, Feb 23, 2019
Delivery Method: Lecture & hands-on
CE Credits: 4
AGD Subject Code: 070
Cost: $500 + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change. To register using the group rate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminar Topic: Touch the Future Today: APP Based Technology with Gold Metallurgy
Speaker: Dr. Sergio Kuttler
This workshop is designed for the dental clinician who desires to stay at the forefront of the latest scientific advancements, endodontic techniques and schools of thought. The hands-on session will include NiTi metallurgy, irrigation technologies and 3D obturation that are cutting edge and changing endodontic therapy.
Audience: Dentists and Specialists*
* Attendees of this session must be registered to attend "The Golden Era of Root Canal Instrumentation" on February 22, 2019.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand and appreciate the advances in metallurgy and file engineering that address cyclic fatigue and file separation
- Understand and appreciate the efficiency of file design enhancements that deliver consistent and predictable root canal preparations in less time and with fewer instruments
- Understand and appreciate energized Irrigation protocols with new technologies and techniques for removing bacteria and the smear layer
- Understand and appreciate 3-D centrally condensed gutta-percha techniques
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact email@example.com
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.