We welcome you to join Dr. Gary Glassman for a one-day intense endodontics course.
Locations & Dates
Regina, June 15, 2019
CE Credits: 6
Delivery Method: Lecture & hands-on
AGD Subject Code: 070
DDS: $1095 + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change.
Seminar Topic: One-Day Intense Endodontics
Speaker: Dr. Gary Glassman, DDS, FRCD(C)
This course addresses breakthrough concepts and details the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics. As a participant in our program, you will become familiar with the use of the “apex last” approach to canal shaping with nickel-titanium instrumentation using Rotary and Reciprocation NiTi Systems. Choose whether you want to shape your canals using Continuous Rotation or Reciprocation. The end result is increased resistance to cyclic fatigue with more confidence in your hands.
Also to be discussed will be predictable irrigation protocols using Passive Sonic Irrigation and Apical Negative Pressure. Vertical condensation of thermo-softened gutta percha using The Continuous Wave of vertical condensation and Gutta Core thermosoftened carriers will also be discussed.
During this exciting fast paced presentation the attendee will receive Hands On experience in a workshop environment.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Endodontic Breakthroughs and Concepts allowing the enjoyment of successful endodontic treatment to last a Lifetime.
- Assess the criteria for a successful endodontic procedure
- Accurately locate the apical constriction, and troubleshooting tips.
- Shape the root canal space using NiTi technology in a safe and efficient manner.
- Remove the Smear layer and Biofilm using state of the art Irrigation Protocols Obturate the root canal system in 3-D utilizing the Continuous Wave of Condensation
- Limited seating available
- DG 16 Endodontic Explorers and Loupes and headlamps should be brought for maximum visualization
- Attendees of the hands on workshop should provide their own extracted PRE-ACCESSED fully developed teeth that are soaked in full strength bleach for 24 hours. The root canals must be negotiated to the apices with a #10 stainless steel hand file. 3-D Printed Acrylic teeth WILL be provided for the attendee. Loupes and headlamps should also be brought for maximum visualization.
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact email@example.com
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.