We welcome you to join Dr. Gary Glassman for a one-day intense endodontics course.
Locations & Dates
Toronto, November 27, 2020
CE Credits: 6
Delivery Method: Lecture & hands-on
AGD Subject Code: 070
DDS: $950 + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change.
Seminar Topic: One-Day Intense Endodontics
Speaker: Dr. Gary Glassman, DDS, FRCD(C)
This course addresses breakthrough concepts and details the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics. As a participant in our program, you will become familiar with the use of the “apex last” approach to safe and efficient canal shaping with reciprocating heat treated WaveOne Gold™ nickle-titanium instrumentation. Glide Path creation will be discussed as a pre-emptive measure to ensure a safe pathway to the root canal apex.
Also to be discussed will be predictable irrigation protocols using Passive Sonic Irrigation. Vertical condensation of thermo-softened gutta percha using The Continuous Wave of vertical condensation and Gutta Core™ thermosoftened carriers will also be discussed.
During this exciting fast-paced presentation, the attendee will receive hands on experience in a workshop environment.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Endodontic breakthroughs and concepts allowing the enjoyment of successful endodontic treatment to last a lifetime
- Assess the criteria for a successful endodontic procedure
- Accurately locate the apical constriction and troubleshooting tips
- Provide predictable Glide Paths using efficient Orifice Openers and WaveOneGold™ Glider
- Shape the root canal space using WaveOne Gold™ NiTi technology in a safe and efficient manner
- Remove the Smear layer and Biofilm using state of the art Irrigation Protocols
- Obturate the root canal system in 3-D utilizing the Continuous Wave of Condensation and Gutta Core™ thermosoftened carriers
- Limited seating available
- Loupes and headlamps should be brought for maximum visualization
- 3D Printed teeth will be provided
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.