We welcome you to join Dr. Amarjit Rihal for a two-day session on Digital Scanning and 3D Printing
Locations & Dates
Venue TBD, Toronto, Nov 1 - Nov 2, 2019
CE Credits: 16
Delivery Method: Lecture & hands-on
AGD Subject Code: 250, 610, 180
DDS: $1095 + applicable taxes
Dental Hygienist/Dental Assistant: $250 + applicable taxes
Seminar Topic: Digital Scanning and 3D Printing
Speaker: Dr. Amarjit Rihal
With the ever increasing addition of digital technology in dentistry, this course will allow attendees to understand the science and clinical implementation of Intraoral Scanning and 3D Printing in their practices. Attendees will have a full understanding of the latest in Intraoral scanning and 3D printing technologies as well as the digital workflows that they can implement in their practices. There will be hands-on components that will allow the attendees to try a variety of the latest systems. Resources including software, templates and clinical guidelines will be provided to the attendees to enhance and support their learning after the course.
Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the principles behind intraoral scanning and 3D printing
- Develop hands on experience using Dentsply Sirona’s Primescan and Align tech’s iTero
- Understand digital work flows that are possible from intraoral scanning
- Develop hands-on experience using multiple softwares to manipulate digital models
- Develop hands-on experience using digital smile design and digital wax-ups
- Develop hands-on experience on 3D printing of scanned models
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.