We welcome you to join Dr. Eddy Gelfand for an engaging session on Increasing Case Acceptance and Treatment Planning
Locations & Dates
Toronto, June 8, 2019
CE Credits: 6
Delivery Method: Lecture
AGD Subject Code: 550
DDS: $1095 + applicable taxes
Seminar Topic: Treatment Planning and Increasing Case Acceptance
Speaker: Dr. Eddy Gelfand
This unique course will demonstrate how to provide a consistently patient-centric experience to optimize your treatment planning and increase case acceptance in your practice.
Development a consistent approach to case development makes increasing your treatment plan acceptance simple to achieve. This course will leave you with a better understanding of what is involved in creating successful habits leading to the financial success of your practice.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Create the best rapport possible with new patients in a timely manner
- Recognize, diagnose and present comprehensive treatment plans
- Present treatment in an effective way that leads to greater patient case acceptance
- Organize the schedule of your treatment plans in an effective manner
- Describe how a productive day as a dentist should look
- Understand the simple procedures that can have a huge impact on your practice revenue
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.