We welcome you to join Dr. Lance Kisby for a one-day workshop on Pulp Therapy and Caries Management.
Locations & Dates
Toronto, November 22, 2019
CE Credits: 6
Delivery Method: Lecture & hands-on
AGD Subject Code: 430
DDS: $450 + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change.
Seminar Topic: New Horizsons in Pulp Therapy and Caries Management in Pediatric Dentistry
Speaker: Dr. Lancy Kisby
In this course the General Dentist will receive detailed instruction on how Pediatric Dentists treat common pulpal issues in primary and young adult teeth with techniques that can be done in the office with better outcomes.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn to calculate the proper dose of local anesthetic and learn why Septocaine is a safer local anesthetic
- Learn the proper technique for the mixing and application of Biodentine in direct and indirect pulp caps
- Learn the indications and the steps for pulpotomies in primary teeth and the proper application of Biodentine
- Learn the indications, steps, and proper application of Biodentine for pulp exposures due to trauma
- Learn the indications and application of Biodentine as a base in deep lesions
- Learn the indications for the use of SDF and it’s application in caries management
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact email@example.com
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.