We welcome you to join Dr. Paul Jang for a full-day workshop covering platelet-rich blood derivatives
Locations & Dates
Toronto, June 6, 2020 (POSTPONED)
CE Credits: 7
Delivery Method: Lecture & hands-on
AGD Subject Code: 490
Cost: $950+ applicable taxes (Dentists), $250 + applicable taxes (Clinical Team)
Seminar Topic: Platelet-Rich Blood Derivatives: PRP, PRF and CGF
Speaker: Dr. Paul Jang
In this hands-on seminar, Dr. Paul Jang will help dental practitioners simplify soft tissue, bone tissue grafting and implant therapy with PRF and the latest new technique: CGF/AFG.
Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants
Key Learning Objectives:
- Biology, physiology, mechanisms of action and influence of platelet concentrates on tissue healing
- Be able to differentiate between PRP, PRGF, PRF (L-PRF, I-PRF, A-PRF) and CGF
- How to make and use PRF membrane
- How to make and use Autologous Fibrin Glue (AGF) as “matrix” in bone augmentation: protocol, clinical results
- “Putty”/ “sticky bone” making protocol
- How to mix PRF and CGF with biomaterials in effective way for bone and soft tissue regeneration
- Simple and predictable phlebotomy techniques
- Extraction site management
- Aid in soft tissue healing
- Cosmetic application of CGF/PRF
- Management and protocol for sinus membrane perforation (small and large perforations)
- Sinus grafting utilizing only CGF (no bone graft)
- Ideal for patients who are medically compromised with poor healing capacity (smokers/diabetics)
- Pain management after implant and grafting surgery
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.