We welcome you to join Dr. Paul Jang for a two-day workshop covering socket preservation and lateral ridge bone augmentation
Locations & Dates
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel, Langley, BC - April 23-24, 2020 (POSTPONED)
CE Credits: 16
Delivery Method: Lecture & hands-on
AGD Subject Code: 490
DDS: $2195+ applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change.
Seminar Topic: Comprehensive Socket Preservation and Lateral Ridge Bone Augmentation for Future Implant Placement
Speaker: Dr. Paul Jang
Planning and preparing a site for future implant placement is an important step in achieving success in implant dentistry. Having adequate bone volume and density is critical to the success of surgical implant placement. In this course, participating doctors will learn techniques involved in extraction socket preservation and guide bone regeneration. An overview of all available techniques will be discussed during the lecture portion followed by observation of live surgery performed by course director and periodontist, Dr. Paul Jang.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn proper diagnosis and treatment planning including use of CT scan
- Learn techniques and tools involved in atraumatic extraction
- Learn socket preservation techniques for simple and difficult extraction sites
- Learn lateral ridge augmentation techniques including: GBR, use of block bone, ridge splitting, use of particulate bone to name a few
- Learn which grafting materials are appropriate for each technique: bone and membrane
- Learn critical surgical techniques necessary to achieve success (eg. flap management, incisions and suturing )
- Learn how PRP, PRF and other blood concentrate derivatives can be incorporated in bone grafting procedures
- Learn how to incorporate piezosurgery in bone grafting procedure
- Learn prevention and management of complications during and after surgery
- Doctors will are highly encouraged to bring their own cases (models, photos and xray/CT scan) for treatment planning with Dr. Paul Jang
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.