We welcome you to take our informative on-demand webinar discussing professionalism, ethics and risk management
Locations & Dates
This is an online, on-demand course
CE Credits: 2
Delivery Method: eLearning
AGD Subject Code: 555, 565
Seminar Topic: Professionalism, Ethics and Risk Management
Speakers: Julian Perez
This course highlights important considerations and potential compliance risks as well as legislative requirements when interacting with patients and practice team members.
Audience: Dentists, Clinical Staff, Administrative Staff
Key Learning Objectives:
- Describe moral duties and obligations of a dentist towards his/her patients, professional colleagues and society,
- Define how the term "fiduciary" applies to dentist/patient relationships
- Define the term "informed consent" and how its application in dentistry
- Discuss the idea of a "professional distance" and "boundary violations"
- Identify possible situations that involve conflict of interest
- identify responsibility and obligations of a dentists for successful treatment outcomes, delayed or missed diagnosis, professional malpractice
- Describe importance of proper record keeping in minimizing compliance risks
- Discuss relevant case studies to understand implications of non-compliance
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.