We welcome you to join Dr. Gary Glassman for a two-day intense endodontics course.
Locations & Dates
Toronto, October 23-24, 2021
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
CE Credits: 13.5
Delivery Method: Lecture & hands-on
AGD Subject Code: 070
DDS: $1450 + applicable taxes
Dental Assistant: $300 + applicable taxes
*Prices are subject to change. To be added to the waitlist for sold out sessions, please email us at email@example.com
Seminar Topic: Two-Day Intense Endodontics
Speaker: Dr. Gary Glassman, DDS, FRCD(C)
This course addresses breakthrough concepts and details the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics. As a participant in our program, you will become familiar with the use of the “apex last” approach to canal shaping with nickel-titanium instrumentation using the ProTaper™Gold Rotary and WaveOne™ Gold Reciprocating NiTi Systems. Choose whether you want to shape your canals using Continuous Rotation or Reciprocation. The end result is increased resistance to cyclic fatigue with more confidence in your hands.
Also to be discussed will be predictable irrigation protocols using Passive Sonic Irrigation and Apical Negative Pressure. Vertical condensation of thermo-softened gutta percha using The Continuous Wave of Condensation™ and GuttaCore™ thermosoftened carriers will also be discussed.
During this exciting, fast-paced presentation, the attendee will receive hands-on experience in a workshop environment.
An adjunctive assistant programme will address Endodontic Set Up, Rubber Dam and x-ray placement and collaboration between doctor and assistant to provide best in class patient experience.
Audience: Dentists and Dental Assistants
Doctor Key Learning Objectives:
- Explore endodontic breakthroughs and concepts of successful endodontic treatment
- Assess the criteria for a successful endodontic procedure
- Perform a Systematic Diagnostic Protocol and Treatment Plan
- Perform emergency endodontic care
- Access for success - looking for the MB2 canal
- Accurately locate the apical terminus and troubleshooting tips for apex locators
- Attain predictable Glide Paths using efficient SX™ Orifice Opener, Proglider™ and WaveOne Gold Glider™
- Shape the root canal space using ProTaper Gold™ rotary and WaveOne™ GoldReciprocating NiTi Systems in a safe and efficient manner
- Remove the Smear layer and Biofilm using state of the art Irrigation Protocols
- Obturate the root canal system in 3-D utilizing the Continuous Wave of Condensation™ and Gutta Core™ thermosoftened carriers
Assistant Key Learning Objectives:
- Tray set up and collaboration with doctor
- Isolation: Learn everything about dental dam isolation and placement
- Radiology: Learn to take radiographs for endo with dental dam in place
- Doctors attending must provide their own selection of extracted unaccessed teeth of all types that are soaked in full strength bleach for 24 hours for the afternoon session of day one where the doctors will be accessing the various tooth types
- DG 16 Endodontic Explorers and Loupes and headlamps should also be brought buy the doctor attending for maximum visualization
- 3-D Printed teeth will be provided for the attendee
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.