We welcome you to join Dr. John Viviano for a live webinar on dental sleep medicine.
Locations & Dates
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM ET
CE Credits: 2
Delivery Method: Live, virtual lecture
AGD Subject Code: 730
*Prices are subject to change. To be added to the waitlist for sold out sessions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminar Topic: Introduction to Dental Sleep Medicine for Dentists and Team
Speaker: Dr. John Viviano
This 2-hour virtual session on snoring and sleep apnea has been developed to create dental team awareness of sleep apnea prevalence, consequences, and therapy options. Participants will learn about the profound impact the dental team can have on the lives of their patients by implementing a simple screening protocol.
Audience: Dentists and teams
Key Learning Objectives:
- Explain the prevalence and consequences of unmanaged sleep apnea
- Compare and outline the treatment options for managing sleep apnea
- Describe the screening/referral/treatment process and physician relationships
- Illustrate the impact of COVID-19 on sleep apnea management
- Appreciate both patient and practice benefits of offering sleep disorders dentistry
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in, USB plug-in, or:
- An HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
- Note: see list of supported devices
- Virtual camera software for use with broadcasting software like OBS or IP cameras. Note: For macOS, Zoom client 5.1.1 or higher is required
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, please contact email@example.com to cancel.
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.