We welcome you to join Dr. Josh Solomon and Dr. David Clark for a virtual hands-on session on the Bioclear technique for composites
Locations & Dates
Saturday, June 4 | 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
Friday, July 22 | 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
Friday, October 21 | 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
CE Credits: 7
Delivery Method: Virtual Lecture & Hands-on
AGD Subject Code: 250
Cost: $1200 + applicable taxes
RCDSO Course Category: Category 2 Course
Sponsored by: Clinical Research Dental / Bioclear
Seminar Topic: Injection Molding and the Bioclear Technique for Composites
Speaker: Dr. Josh Solomon and Dr. David Clark
Learn the basics of Bioclear and heated injection molding in a small, interactive online class.
In today’s world of implants and computer assisted ceramics, direct composites can offer a compelling minimally invasive alternative that will meet patients needs and exceed their expectations. The Bioclear Method allows you to create predictable repeatable outcomes that look natural when using composite. Esthetic treatments including diastema closure, black triangle closure, Class II, III and IV composite restorations are just the start of what can be done with the increasingly popular Bioclear Method.
In this live—and lively—7-hour session, you will be introduced to the benefits of Bioclear, practice techniques on soft-tissue dentiforms, and come away with the basic skills and understanding needed as a precursor to performing the Bioclear Method for patients.
Key Learning Objectives:
- At the end of the course, you will be able to:
Build familiarity with the principles of warmed composite
- Learn the injection molding technique using warmed/liquified flowable and paste composite resin
- Discover the benefits of injection molding into special black triangle matrices
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins
- Understand how to avoid common mistakes that lead to less-than-satisfactory results when performing anterior composites
- Receive an updated, hands-on evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators
- Learn and perform the three steps to achieve rock-solid posterior composite contacts
Course fees cover a materials kit that will be shipped to your address. Some items are to be kept and/or discarded after the course, and some are to be returned.
The Kit Includes:
- HeatSync composite warmer (loan)
- Soft tissue dentiform (loan)
- Composite instruments (loan)
- 3M clinical sample restoration materials
- Bioclear Matrices
- Instructions and literature
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.