We welcome you to join Dr. Richard Price for a live webinar on understanding light curing
Locations & Dates
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM ET
CE Credits: 1
Delivery Method: Live, virtual lecture
AGD Subject Code: 250
Cost: $199 + applicable taxes*
RCDSO Course Category: Category 2
*Prices are subject to change.
Seminar Topic: Understanding Light Curing: How to Double Your Bond Strengths and Improve the Success of Your Restorations
Speaker: Dr. Richard Price
The dental curing light has become an essential part of every dental office and yet many dental professionals have received little training on how to use or choose a curing light. This presentation will provide insights into how to choose the right curing light for your office and provide practical tips on how to effectively use your curing light.
Audience: Dentists, Full Dental Team
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the relationship between power, irradiance, beam profile, spectral radiant power, and useful energy
- Identify the challenges inherent in using a single irradiance number to describe the output from a curing light
- Recognize the potential for eye damage from dental curing lights
- Effectively cure resin composites
- Describe clinical techniques that will contribute to successful light curing
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.