We welcome you to take our interactive eLearning covering essential clinical skills
Locations & Dates
This is an online, on-demand course
CE Credits: 1
Delivery Method: eLearning
AGD Subject Code: 149
Seminar Topic: Essential Clinical Skills
Learn the tips and best practices used every day by our team of clinical experts. These videos are short and concise yet can save you precious time when treating patients to ensure they have the best care and experience possible! Each section is clearly structured and covers the valuable fundamentals of each procedure.
- Fulcrums: Positioning for success
- Direct Restorations: Tips and tricks
- Post-Restoration Sensitivity: How to avoid post-restoration pain (and an unhappy patient!)
- Oral Surgery: Extraction fundamentals
- Posterior Crown Preparation: Steps for great margins
- Endodontics: From access to obturation
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.