We welcome you to join Gajanan Vishwanath (Kiran) Kulkarni for an in-person session on pediatric dentistry.
Locations & Dates
November 4 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET
CE Credits: 6
Delivery Method: In-person
AGD Subject Code: 430
Cost: $999 + applicable taxes
RCDSO Course Category: Category 1 Course
Seminar Topic: Crown & Bridge: From Reparation to Completion
Speaker: Gajanan Vishwanath (Kiran) Kulkarni, Associate Professor, Pediatric Dentistry and Preventive Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto
The course reviews aspects of dentistry for children from birth to early mixed dentition, as might be practiced in a general dental office or one which caters primarily to families with young children. This course is meant both as a comprehensive review and also introduce new concepts that are current standards of practice.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the influences of early childhood events on adult oral health.
- Recognize differences between caries in the primary and permanent dentitions and the clinical implications of those differences; basis for and methods for conducting caries risk assessment (CRA); and making clinical decisions based on CRA.
- Treatment plan for a young child with severe early childhood caries.
- Appreciate the principles of oral growth, development, and space management in young children.
- Comprehend the biological basis for management of dento-alveolar trauma to the primary and early permanent dentition.
- Avoid common clinical pitfalls and errors in the management of young children.
Cancellation Policy (subject to change)
Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Please contact email@example.com
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of DC Institute.
Space is limited and registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Contact us to learn more about developing your dental career with DC Institute.